SQL Server 2012 Resources
Tháng Năm 11, 2013 Để lại bình luận
Free eBook on SQL Server 2012
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Written by Stacia Misner and
Ross Mistry, this book explores enhancements and new capabilities, including
improvements in operation, reporting, and management.
PART I DATABASE ADMINISTRATION (by Ross Mistry)
- 1. SQL Server 2012 Editions and Engine Enhancements
- 2. High-Availability and Disaster-Recovery Enhancements
- 3. Performance and Scalability
- 4. Security Enhancements
- 5. Programmability and Beyond-Relational Enhancements
PART II BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT (by Stacia Misner)
- 6. Integration Services
- 7. Data Quality Services
- 8. Master Data Services
- 9. Analysis Services and PowerPivot
- 10. Reporting Services
- Download here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/microsoft_press/archive/2012/03/15/free-ebook-introducing-microsoft-sql-server-2012.aspx?prod=xSQLz&type=zSOz&prog=zPressz&media=zBKz
- Microsoft Virtual Academy free SQL Server 2012 Training Courses:
Learn about the new features of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 that will provide you with Breakthrough Insights into your data. You’ll learn about Self-Service Alerting, Reporting and Analysis Services and Power View and how to integrate your SQL solutions with other Microsoft technologies like SharePoint and Excel.
This course takes a deeper look into the technologies in SQL Server 2012 that will help turn your Business Intelligence in true Business Analytics using advanced technologies like Semantic Models in Analysis Services and Data Analysis Expressions.
This course will teach you when and how to use symmetrical multiprocessing vs. massively parallel processing and how to use columnstore technology to revolutionize your data warehouse query performance.
What is the best platform for your solution, is it on premises, in the cloud or is a hybrid approach the way to go? This course explains the factors you need to consider and how to make the right decisions, do you have performance, control or security concerns? This course will guide you to the solution that is right for you.
Solutions need to be reliable to give your company a competitive advantage. This course explains the security and reliability features of SQL Server 2012 that will allow you to create dependable Mission Critical Applications using AlwaysOn, Availability Groups and other High Availability enhancements.
SQL Server stores most of the data for SharePoint. This Jump Start training focuses on how these two products are integrated. Join two of the industry’s most popular SharePoint experts, Bill Baer and Brian Alderman on an exploration of SQL Server settings, SQL Server system database settings and configuration options that will improve SharePoint 2013.
- Better Together–SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, and System Center 2012
- FREE eBook: Introducing Windows Server 2012
- SQL Server Sizing Resources
- Performance Tuning Guidelines for Windows Server 2012 ( particularly the section for OLTP workloads )
- Running SQL Server with Hyper-V Dynamic Memory
- Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track Reference Architecture