SharePoint Server 2010 Resources
Tháng Năm 7, 2011 Để lại phản hồi
For IT Pro
Use these 11 modules to help you learn what Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 can do for you, how it works, how to create a site, and more.
- What Can SharePoint 2010 Do for Me?
- How SharePoint 2010 Works
- Simple Install for Testing
- Creating Your First Web Application, Site Collection and Web
- Getting Started with Security
- Windows PowerShell for SharePoint 2010 Administrators
- Tools to Optimize Performance of SharePoint 2010
- Introduction to Upgrade
- Service Applications and Topologies
For IT professionals, SharePoint 2010 offers enhancements to drive productivity, a scalable unified infrastructure, and flexible deployment. SharePoint 2010 Advanced IT Professional Training is a deep technical learning series for current SharePoint professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills to SharePoint 2010.
- Core Architecture of SharePoint 2010
- Security in SharePoint 2010
- IT Pro Management in SharePoint 2010
- Upgrading to SharePoint 2010
- Enterprise Search in SharePoint 2010
- Content Management in SharePoint 2010
- Composite Solutions in SharePoint 2010
- Communities in SharePoint 2010
- Business Intelligence in SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Online Overview
Software developers can use the SharePoint 2010 business collaboration platform to build enterprise-class solutions for intranet portals and the web. Use these ten modules to get started with development for SharePoint 2010 using Visual Studio 2010.
- Module 1: Getting Started: Building Web Parts in SharePoint 2010
- Module 2: What Developers Need to Know About SharePoint 2010
- Module 3: Building Blocks for Web Part Development in SharePoint 2010
- Module 4: Accessing SharePoint 2010 Data and Objects with Server-Side APIs
- Module 5: Accessing SharePoint 2010 Data and Objects with Client-Side APIs
- Module 6: Accessing External Data with Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2010
- Module 7: Developing Business Processes with SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Module 8: Creating Silverlight User Interfaces for SharePoint 2010 Solutions
- Module 9: Sandboxed Solutions for Web Parts in SharePoint 2010
- Module 10: Creating Dialog Boxes and Ribbon Controls for SharePoint 2010
SharePoint 2010 provides the business collaboration platform for developers to rapidly build solutions using familiar tools while leveraging a rich set of out of the box features. Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 make developers more productive and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server delivers support for application lifecycle management. Developers can integrate Line of Business data in SharePoint 2010 with read/write capability delivered by Business Connectivity Services. Sandboxed Solutions can be deployed to a shared hosting environment to limit the impact of unpredictable code to the other applications in use.
Units in this course
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Developer Roadmap
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for SharePoint 2010
- UI Enhancements
- Lists and Schemas
- LINQ to SharePoint
- Client Object Model
- Services Architecture
- Accessing External Data
- Enterprise Content Management
- Extending Search
- Sandboxed Solutions
- SharePoint 2010 Security
- Business Intelligence
- SharePoint 2010 Best Practices
- Building a SharePoint 2010 Virtual Machine
- Upgrading Custom Solutions
- Upgrading VSeWss Solutions to SharePoint 2010
Download this Training KIT: Sharepoint 2010 Developer Training Kit
For developers, SharePoint 2010 provides a business collaboration platform to rapidly build solutions and respond to business needs. SharePoint 2010 Advanced Developer Training offers technical training as self-paced modules and hosted labs for SharePoint 2007 professionals who want to upgrade their skills to SharePoint 2010.
- Developer Roadmap and Tools
- Core Development
- User Interfaces and Lists
- Data Access in Technologies
- Composite Solutions
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Search
- Business Intelligence
Use these 10 hands-on lab manuals for SharePoint 2010 to get started learning SharePoint 2010 development.
Use these 10 hands-on lab manuals for SharePoint 2010 to get started learning SharePoint 2010 development. Each lab is available in C# and Visual Basic.
HOL01 – Developing a Visual Web Part in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab introduces the Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint development environment. It shows how to build a Visual Web Part using LINQ to SharePoint, and how to connect one Web Part to another Web Part on the page.
HOL02 – Developing a List Definition and Event Receiver in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab walks you through building a list definition for SharePoint 2010 in Visual Studio 2010. It also shows how to build an event receiver for the list in Visual Studio 2010 and deploy it to SharePoint. After the list and event receiver are deployed, you can use the developer dashboard to evaluate the performance of the event receiver.
HOL03 – Developing Advanced Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 with Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab shows how to build a Web Part using several SharePoint-specific controls in Visual Studio 2010. Investigate advanced built-in Web Parts, including the Data View Web Part.
HOL04 – Developing with LINQ to SharePoint in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab explores a variety of LINQ queries on SharePoint 2010, going into more depth than the introductory hands-on lab. It also walks you through an exercise of creating a custom content type in Visual Studio 2010.
HOL05 – Developing for SharePoint 2010 with the Client OM and REST in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab introduces the Client object model for use in calling SharePoint 2010 APIs from a client machine. It also shows the use of ADO.NET Data Services to call REST services in SharePoint 2010.
HOL06 – Developing a BCS External Content Type with Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab walks you through building an external content type for Business Connectivity Services using Visual Studio 2010. It also builds a form for Microsoft Outlook and shows the data being edited offline in Outlook.
HOL07 – Developing a SharePoint 2010 Workflow with Initiation Form in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab walks you through building a workflow in Visual Studio 2010 for SharePoint 2010. You add an initiation form to the workflow and use an external data exchange activity in the workflow.
HOL08 – Developing SharePoint 2010 User Interface with Silverlight in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab walks you through building Microsoft Silverlight applications for use in SharePoint 2010. You will access SharePoint 2010 data in Silverlight using the Client object model.
HOL09 – Developing SharePoint 2010 Sandboxed Solutions in Visual Studio 2010
This hands-on lab walks you through building a Sandboxed Solution Web Part for SharePoint 2010. It will also add code to the Web Part that overloads the limits placed by the sandboxed solution, and you will review how the solution is shut down.
HOL10 – Developing SharePoint 2010 User Interface Ribbon and Dialog Customizations
This hands-on lab walks you through adding a custom action to the SharePoint 2010 ribbon, and creating a Web Part that uses the Dialog Framework.