SQL Server 2008 Developer Training Kit
Tháng Mười Một 15, 2009 Để lại bình luận
Overview and Benefits
The training kit offers the following benefits:
- Learn how to build web applications that exploit the unique features and capabilities of SQL Server 2008.
- Provides a comprehensive set of presentations, demos and hands-on labs
- Designed for web developers who are already familiar with SQL Server application development.
- Easy to download and install and works on free editions of SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008.
The training kit is designed for the following technical roles:
- Web developers who build applications for the Microsoft platform.
- Microsoft evangelists, technical specialists and consultants.
The training kit includes the following content:
- Presentations (6)
- Date and Time Types
- Reporting Services
- AdventureWorks Racing All-Up SQL Server 2008 Demo
- SQL Server 2008 All-Up Spatial Demo
- Spatial Types Demo
- Intro to Filestream Demo
- SQL CLR Nullable Types Demo
- Programming with Filestream Demo
- Reporting Services Web Application Integration Demo
- Date and Time Support in SQL Server 2008 Demo
- T-SQL Table-Valued Parameters Demo
- T-SQL Row Constructors Demo
- T-SQL Grouping Sets Demo
- T-SQL Merge Demo
- Using Spatial Data in TSQL
- Using Spatial Data in Managed Code
- Using SQL CLR in SQL Server 2008
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- SQL Server 2008 Express with Advanced Services (or higher-level SKU)
- Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008 Express (or higher-level SKU)
- AdventureWorks 2008 Sample Databases